The iPhone 11 is better than iPhone XR and iPhone XS when compare with features. iPhone 11 has a 6.1-inch LCD display which is named “Liquid Retina HD Display”.
Apple iPhone 11 comes in three different and beautiful sizes just like the previous models of iPhone which were XR and XS models. All the details of their sizes and screen resolutions are given below.
The complete information regarding the iPhone 11 Screen Sizes is given below along with all of the other related display and screen information.
iPhone 11 Screen Sizes
- iPhone 11: 6.1 inches Or 16 cm (approx)
- iPhone 11 PRO: 5.8 inches Or 15 cm (approx)
- iPhone 11 PRO Max: 6.5 inches Or 17 cm (approx)
[table id=3 /]
People know there are a lot of things when considering buying a new iPhone. But one of the main factor which should be considered is the screen size of the iPhone. Because it plays a big role in the iPhone for people’s attraction.
Frequently Asked Questions
The bezels and the lack of Touch ID only tells that iPhone 11 has a bigger 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display While the iPhone 7 Plus features a Full High Definition (HD) resolution,
There are very many improvements in iPhone 11 cameras and other features so I would recommend you to buy it, and get amazed by its features.
As well know that iPhone 11 PRO has a gorgeous OLED display, so better to go for the PRO version.
Personally, I use the black color, but you can go for green or black in any of these colors.
Benefits of Larger Screen Size
- Easier to the Eyes – Larger screen size means that you can watch your favorite entertainment on large screens
- Large Screens Increase Productivity
- A bigger screen size means you will be able to play your favorite games on larger screens
- The icons of different apps can be seen easily on the larger screen and you don’t have to zoom in to see every detail